Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where's Seth Been Lately?

Some of you might have noticed that Heather's been doing a lot of the heavy lifting on our Exile blog in recent weeks. Truth be told, her schedule over the past few months has been much more conducive to blogging than mine has. With HeroesCon coming up in just a few short weeks I'll likely still be contributing less than I'd like to on this blog. I'm doing all I can to make sure my contributions to HeroesCon are great this year.

There's a laundry list of topics that will eventually get written about after the con, and I'm looking forward to getting back to writing on a more regular basis in a few weeks.  You can read my introduction to artist and friend Henry Eudy's new sketchbook The Pretentious Pervert that should be available in time for HeroesCon. Check out one of Henry's sketches of me to the left! In the meantime if I don't get much else written, I'd like to say thanks to all who have stopped by to read what Heather and I have been writing over the past few months. We've got a lot of great things still to come this year, and are humbled by the support of our friends and readers.

Hopefully we'll see you at HeroesCon and in the comment section here at Exile on Plain Street!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great sketch. I'll have to make sure to get Henry's book at Heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry is pretty freaking awesome. I can't wait to see his sketchbook assembled. The pages I've seen are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw mang, thanks everybody for sayin' nice junk about me. But thanks a super bunch to both Seth and Heather for being so supportive and for working so industriously for the local comics scene here in Charlotte. You both do a lot on this blog and elsewhere to foster a real community of friendship everywhere you guys go. Thank you for all your hard work and just for being super good people.

    ReplyDelete