Monday, March 14, 2011

Allow me to introduce ourselves...

Hello, Gentle (hopefully soon-to-be) Readers,

Welcome to Exile on Plain Street, a little happy corner of the internet where Seth and I plan to share our interests with you. Those interests range from comics to music to law, with a little bit of everything in between.

You'll be able to learn more about us in our coming "About Us" section of the blog. We're both looking forward to writing here and hope you'll enjoy our content.

My first post will be following shortly as I am reposting from the Dollar Bin my resolutions for comics in 2011. Seth's first post will be up later this week. He plans to start off on a musical note with a three part posting on Tom Waits.

1 comment:

  1. Alright, nice to see you two have a cozy little corner of the internet all for your selves. I look forward to checking in and reading your thoughts once in a while. And, since you got this up and running already, I'll try to get a move on making those drawings for you in the next week or so. Take it sleazy, pals!

    -Hank

    ReplyDelete