Rather than do a single post as we do with other events, since HeroesCon is near and dear to our hearts, we're making June "HeroesCon Month" on Exile. It's the 30th Anniversary of our hometown con so there's a lot of great stuff to talk about this year. There's so much stuff to look forward to we're working on a series of posts focusing on different aspects on HeroesCon.
Here's a sampling of what's coming on Exile in June:
- Heather's Top Ten Things to Do at HeroesCon
- Interview with Team Cul de Sac's Chris Sparks
- Interview with local cosplayer, Suzann Knudsen
- Interview with local cosplayer, Victor Goldberg
- Where to Eat at HeroesCon
HeroesCon is June 22-24 in Charlotte, North Carolina. The con takes place at the Charlotte Convention Center located at 501 South College Street, Charlotte, NC 28202. In addition to the show itself, there are events like the Friday night Drink and Draw and the Saturday night Art Auction to look forward to. Advance passes are available for purchase here. Single day passes are available at the show.
The show hours are: